BuildMaster 5.2.3 Has Been Released
We just shipped BuildMaster 5.2.3. It's a maintenance release of BuildMaster 5.2 which means that there is minimal risk to upgrading from an earlier 5.2. However, if you're planning to upgrade from a version prior to 5.2, make sure to read the appropriate upgrade notes.
To install or upgrade, simply download BuildMaster and run the installer.
Here's what we changed between 5.2.2 and 5.2.3:
- BM-2105 - When transferring files from Windows to Linux, default to file mode 644 instead of 755
- BM-2104 - FIX: Possible file corruption in legacy Deploy Artifact action when deploy as zip file via SSH for large artifacts
- BM-2103 - FIX: Username/Password credentials are sometimes improperly excluded from credential type lists
- BM-2102 - FIX: Issues overview page over-aggressively HTML encodes issue descriptions
- BM-2101 - FIX: Get Latest operation should ensure target directory exists before invoking provider
- BM-2100 - FIX: Cannot create release package triggers from the UI
- BM-2099 - FIX: Event Listeners overview crashes if there is an invalid XML configuration persisted
- BM-2085 - FIX: Long name overflow in pipeline status UI
- BM-2091 - Creating a new release should attempt to automatically determine its sequence
- BM-2092 - Add Generate Release Notes operation
To learn more about how we distinguish between major, minor, and maintenance releases, make sure to check out KB#1059 - When should I update?