BuildMaster 5.3 Beta9 Released
Now before you upgrade, please note that ...
BuildMaster 5.3.8 is a beta release.
That said, our beta releases are quite stable (we use them internally), and we do support users who choose to upgrade sooner.
To install or upgrade, simply download BuildMaster and run the installer.
Make sure to check out the BuildMaster 5.3 Overview to learn what's in this beta, and what will be coming. Here are the specific items we changed in this beta:
- BM-2210 - Add "Create Auto-Deploying Extension Application" page under Extensions
- BM-2219 - FIX: Deploy Artifact operation errors when DoNotClearTargetDirectory is false
- BM-2220 - 5.4 Preview: Agentless Windows servers
- BM-2221 - FIX: Multi-scoped environment variables may return variables out of scope
- BM-2218 - Add SCM Tag Operation
- BM-2217 - FIX: Error with WriteCommandHelp on ExecuteClientCommand legacy action
- BM-2216 - Add better visual indicator for multi-scoped tasks and privileges
- BM-2213 - FIX: Source control path picker should escape $ characters in paths
- BM-2212 - Allow user-defined time zones
- BM-2211 - Email template formatting tweaks for Outlook
To learn more about how we distinguish between major, minor, and maintenance releases, make sure to check out KB#1059 - When should I update?