BuildMaster 5.3.1 Has Been Released
We just shipped BuildMaster 5.3.1. It's a maintenance release of BuildMaster 5.3 which means that there is minimal risk to upgrading from an earlier 5.3. However, if you're planning to upgrade from a version prior to 5.3, make sure to read the appropriate upgrade notes.
To install or upgrade, simply download BuildMaster and run the installer.
Here's what we changed between 5.3.0 and 5.3.1:
- BM-2138 - FIX: Operations with custom ArgumentEditor may crash the PlanEditor UI
- BM-2137 - FIX: 404 errors for nonexistent side-by-side CSS and JS files
- BM-2135 - FIX: Dragging a modal window in Chrome can hide the contents of the window unless the window is resized triggering an inner content resize first
- BM-2136 - FIX: ScmBrowser Should Proxy ScmProviders to Agents When Needed
- BM-2134 - FIX: Listed scope on Task page displays "system" for privileges that are scoped to a specific application group
- BM-2133 - Release package triggers should include global pipelines as possible filters
- BM-2130 - PlanEditor: Add "Disabled" Option for General Block
- BM-2131 - FIX: Partially loaded extensions whose assembly fails to load can cause the extensions overview page to crash
- BM-2132 - Display a warning in the notification bar if the InedoCore extension is not loaded
To learn more about how we distinguish between major, minor, and maintenance releases, make sure to check out KB#1059 - When should I update?