BuildMaster 5.3.3 Has Been Released
We just shipped BuildMaster 5.3.3. It's a maintenance release of BuildMaster 5.3 which means that there is minimal risk to upgrading from an earlier 5.3. However, if you're planning to upgrade from a version prior to 5.3, make sure to read the appropriate upgrade notes.
To install or upgrade, simply download BuildMaster and run the installer.
Here's what we changed between 5.3.2 and 5.3.3:
- BM-2165 - Plan compilation, pipeline/stage, and other pre-execution failures should be logged to the execution log directly instead of linked
- BM-2164 - Release deployables page should be widened to support longer deployable names
- BM-2163 - If any exist, display v5.3 style variables in release overview box on Application Overview page
- BM-2162 - FIX: Pipeline details for stages with importers fail on plan validation
- BM-2161 - FIX: [PlanEditor] PsCall operation displays an error message when the script is an application-specific asset using an invalid qualified name character
- BM-2158 - FIX: Global Variables May Not Resolve
- BM-2159 - FIX: [PlanEditor] PSCall with more than 15 parameters does not display a scrollbar and gets blocked behind the fixed button container at the bottom of the modal (requires Windows extension v5.3.3 or l
- BM-2160 - FIX: Creating a variable whose trimmed value is an empty string results in an error
To learn more about how we distinguish between major, minor, and maintenance releases, make sure to check out KB#1059 - When should I update?