BuildMaster 5.3.7 Has Been Released
We just shipped BuildMaster 5.3.7. It's a maintenance release of BuildMaster 5.3 which means that there is minimal risk to upgrading from an earlier 5.3. However, if you're planning to upgrade from a version prior to 5.3, make sure to read the appropriate upgrade notes.
To install or upgrade, simply download BuildMaster and run the installer.
Here's what we changed between 5.3.6 and 5.3.7:
- BM-2209 - FIX: Coercion Errors from TimeSpan Properties
- BM-2207 - FIX: Pipeline auto-create release option should assume the release template of the previously deployed release
- BM-2206 - Add Legacy Action Importer for SetVariableFromFileAction
- BM-2203 - Operations with a Credentials property should allow individual mapped properties to be overridden at the operation level
- BM-2202 - FIX: Manual Operation may write an error with full stack trace to the execution log if the SendEmail property is true
- BM-2201 - Add Server Usage Not to Debug Logs for Operations
- BM-2200 - Add Artifact File Browser
- BM-2117 - Add File/Directory Browser For Disk Paths
- BM-2197 - FIX: All Applications Page should display environments by Application, not Application Group
- BM-2196 - FIX: Create Release Package Operation Should Not Require ReleaseNumber
- BM-2195 - FIX: Filter on Servers Overview Page May Cause Error for Switching Enviroments
To learn more about how we distinguish between major, minor, and maintenance releases, make sure to check out KB#1059 - When should I update?