BuildMaster 5.5.3 Has Been Released
We just shipped BuildMaster 5.5.3. It's a maintenance release of BuildMaster 5.5 which means that there is minimal risk to upgrading from an earlier 5.5. However, if you're planning to upgrade from a version prior to 5.5, make sure to read the appropriate upgrade notes.
To install or upgrade, simply download BuildMaster and run the installer.
Here's what we changed between 5.5.2 and 5.5.3:
- BM-2271 - FIX: Don't automatically preview reports created from the Create Report from Directory Action
- BM-2270 - FIX: PlanEditor: Saving PSCall-based Operation may yield error in visual editor
- BM-2269 - FIX: ManualOperation may raises exception looking up user in directory
- BM-2267 - FIX: Increase visibility of Approvals on Previous Promotions
- BM-2266 - FIX: FK Error During Build/Package Purge May Occur With Legacy Executions
To learn more about how we distinguish between major, minor, and maintenance releases, make sure to check out KB#1059 - When should I update?