BuildMaster 5.6.2 Has Been Released
We just shipped BuildMaster 5.6.2. It's a maintenance release of BuildMaster 5.6 which means that there is minimal risk to upgrading from an earlier 5.6. However, if you're planning to upgrade from a version prior to 5.6, make sure to read the appropriate upgrade notes.
To install or upgrade, simply download BuildMaster and run the installer.
Here's what we changed between 5.6.1 and 5.6.2:
- BM-2304 - FIX: User directory descriptions display the full name of the directory instead of the custom description
- BM-2303 - FIX: A context iteration block that loops over @ServersInRole gets converted to "foreach role" when switching from text mode to visual mode and back to text mode
- BM-2302 - FIX: Selecting "do not execute" may be ignored when deploying to a pipeline stage with multiple targets
- BM-2301 - FIX: Extension configuration variables page does not filter by extension name correctly
- BM-2300 - FIX: Cannot update or delete extensions from Admin Extensions page if the extension has a space in the name
To learn more about how we distinguish between major, minor, and maintenance releases, make sure to check out KB#1059 - When should I update?