BuildMaster 5.6.4 Has Been Released
We just shipped BuildMaster 5.6.4. It's a maintenance release of BuildMaster 5.6 which means that there is minimal risk to upgrading from an earlier 5.6. However, if you're planning to upgrade from a version prior to 5.6, make sure to read the appropriate upgrade notes.
To install or upgrade, simply download BuildMaster and run the installer.
Here's what we changed between 5.6.3 and 5.6.4:
- BM-2318 - Add option to Create Artifact operation to suppress "0 files captured" warning
- BM-2317 - FIX: Variable Function Evaluation in Configuration Files May not Be Replaced
- BM-2316 - Use Stage Name instead of Environment Name on Package Deployments
- BM-2314 - Display "AppName::DeployableName" in systems variable overview
- BM-2315 - FIX: Invalid Promotion Requirement Causes Pipelines to be Uneditable
To learn more about how we distinguish between major, minor, and maintenance releases, make sure to check out KB#1059 - When should I update?