BuildMaster 5.6.5 Has Been Released
We just shipped BuildMaster 5.6.5. It's a maintenance release of BuildMaster 5.6 which means that there is minimal risk to upgrading from an earlier 5.6. However, if you're planning to upgrade from a version prior to 5.6, make sure to read the appropriate upgrade notes.
To install or upgrade, simply download BuildMaster and run the installer.
Here's what we changed between 5.6.4 and 5.6.5:
- BM-2338 - FIX: Custom implementations of ICustomArgumentMapper do not have the OutputArguments property applied in some cases
- BM-2337 - FIX: Namespaces are not generated when multiple operations with the same script aliases are written when switching from visual mode in the plan editor
- BM-2335 - FIX: Server list variable source incorrectly requires servers to be associated with an environment in order to appear in the list even when "any environment" is configured
- BM-2336 - FIX: Dropdown is not pre-populated when a default value is selected for a dynamic list variable
- BM-2334 - FIX: JSON API does not parse POST body input as JSON unless content type is explicitly "application/json"
- BM-2333 - FIX: Deploy Multiple Configuration Files legacy action editor displays "Object reference not set..." exception
- BM-2332 - FIX: Error written to error log when notification bar shows "Execution in progress" for non-deployment executions
- BM-2331 - FIX: Use of $Eval on an operation property uses an incorrect variable context
- BM-2329 - Change color for "Override Deployment Status button to orange
- BM-2328 - FIX: Cannot set user or group for change controls
- BM-2325 - Restore the "Re-Execute from Last Failed" button for legacy plans on "Execution In Progress" page
- BM-2324 - FIX: Manual action responsible principal input is hidden
- BM-2322 - FIX: Execution In Progress Redirects using Release Name instead of Number
- BM-2321 - FIX: "Cancel Scheduled Execution" button does not cancel the execution immediately if the execution is scheduled in the future
- BM-2320 - FIX: Direct links to Execution Details for legacy plan executions should automatically redirect to the legacy execution details page
To learn more about how we distinguish between major, minor, and maintenance releases, make sure to check out KB#1059 - When should I update?