BuildMaster 5.6.8 Has Been Released
We just shipped BuildMaster 5.6.8. It's a maintenance release of BuildMaster 5.6 which means that there is minimal risk to upgrading from an earlier 5.6. However, if you're planning to upgrade from a version prior to 5.6, make sure to read the appropriate upgrade notes.
To install or upgrade, simply download BuildMaster and run the installer.
Here's what we changed between 5.6.7 and 5.6.8:
- BM-2367 - FIX: Potential for database connection leaks from some operation suggestion providers
- BM-2366 - FIX: Deleting application variables does not immediately update in the UI and requires an unnecessary refresh
- BM-2365 - Add options to view and download logs on the Execution Details page
- BM-2364 - Add operation converter for "Attach Directory Report" action
- BM-2363 - Allow release package triggers to be filtered by a specific release
- BM-2362 - FIX: Legacy style variables may be erroneously replaced in configuration files
- BM-2361 - FIX: Source control path selector doesn't work in legacy plans
- BM-2359 - FIX: Regression from 5.6.7 (BM-2351) causes errors when attempting to edit variables as JSON
- BM-2327 - Add CC email addresses property to Manual Operation
To learn more about how we distinguish between major, minor, and maintenance releases, make sure to check out KB#1059 - When should I update?