Otter 1.3.2 Has Been Released
We just shipped Otter 1.3.2. It's a maintenance release of Otter 1.3 which means that there is minimal risk to upgrading from an earlier 1.3. However, if you're planning to upgrade from a version prior to 1.3, make sure to read the appropriate upgrade notes.
To install or upgrade, simply download Otter and run the installer.
Here's what we changed between 1.3.1 and 1.3.2:
- OTTER-87 - Stack system notifications instead of hiding them behind others
- OTTER-86 - FIX: $GetCredential returns System.SecureString instead of the actual property value if it is encrypted
- OTTER-85 - Show Error in Notification Bar if InedoCore Extension Isn't Loaded
- OTTER-84 - PlanEditor: Add "Disabled" Option for General Block (see BM-2130)
- OTTER-83 - FIX: PlanEditor Boolean Values default to "" after editing which may cause value coercion problems at runtime (see BM-2123)
To learn more about how we distinguish between major, minor, and maintenance releases, make sure to check out KB#1059 - When should I update?