Otter 1.4.2 Has Been Released
We just shipped Otter 1.4.2. It's a maintenance release of Otter 1.4 which means that there is minimal risk to upgrading from an earlier 1.4. However, if you're planning to upgrade from a version prior to 1.4, make sure to read the appropriate upgrade notes.
To install or upgrade, simply download Otter and run the installer.
Here's what we changed between 1.4.1 and 1.4.2:
- OTTER-100 - FIX: Ensure-AppSettings Support for Multiple Files
- OTTER-92 - FIX: Expected runcount error for some ensure-operations within iteration blocks
- OTTER-99 - Add Friendly Error Message for PowerShell Operations REquiring Agents
- OTTER-98 - FIX: Replay Deadlocked Transactions
- OTTER-97 - FIX: Plan editor "Disabled" setting clears some execution options
- OTTER-96 - FIX: Infrastructure Sync May Report 401 Windows Integrated Auth
To learn more about how we distinguish between major, minor, and maintenance releases, make sure to check out KB#1059 - When should I update?