Otter 1.4.3 Has Been Released
We just shipped Otter 1.4.3. It's a maintenance release of Otter 1.4 which means that there is minimal risk to upgrading from an earlier 1.4. However, if you're planning to upgrade from a version prior to 1.4, make sure to read the appropriate upgrade notes.
To install or upgrade, simply download Otter and run the installer.
Here's what we changed between 1.4.2 and 1.4.3:
- OTTER-105 - Only trigger routine configuration scan for specific server or role in scope when saving/checking from UI
- OTTER-106 - Hide configuration items persisted as SecureString from UI by default
- OTTER-104 - FIX: Plan name does not populate when creating job using tie button
- OTTER-103 - FIX: Configurations with SecureString Properties Do Not Compare Properly
- OTTER-102 - FIX: Configuration Variables with Nested Maps Do Not Process Properly
To learn more about how we distinguish between major, minor, and maintenance releases, make sure to check out KB#1059 - When should I update?