ProGet 4.5.1 Has Been Released
We just shipped ProGet 4.5.1. It's a maintenance release of ProGet 4.5 which means that there is minimal risk to upgrading from an earlier 4.5. However, if you're planning to upgrade from a version prior to 4.5, make sure to read the appropriate upgrade notes.
To install or upgrade, simply download ProGet and run the installer.
Here's what we changed between 4.5.0 and 4.5.1:
- PG-642 - FIX: Exception pulling Maven artifacts to ProGet
- PG-641 - FIX: npm publish --tag flag is not always respected
- PG-639 - FIX: Cannot set NuGet API key on Linux
- PG-637 - FIX: Package filters should be displayed for all feed types that support them
- PG-636 - FIX: Some gems have marshal dump error
To learn more about how we distinguish between major, minor, and maintenance releases, make sure to check out KB#1059 - When should I update?