ProGet 4.5.3 Has Been Released
We just shipped ProGet 4.5.3. It's a maintenance release of ProGet 4.5 which means that there is minimal risk to upgrading from an earlier 4.5. However, if you're planning to upgrade from a version prior to 4.5, make sure to read the appropriate upgrade notes.
To install or upgrade, simply download ProGet and run the installer.
Here's what we changed between 4.5.2 and 4.5.3:
- PG-645 - FIX: npm publish --tag should not automatically set the "latest" tag
- PG-646 - FIX: Universal packages with dependencies on packages without a group cannot be added
- PG-647 - FIX: npm dist-tag add does not work on scoped packages
- PG-648 - Add minimum time check to feed cleanup to prevent deletion of newly-added packages
- PG-649 - Optimize package count on root npm api url
- PG-650 - FIX: nuget push does not work when ProGet is hosted on Linux
To learn more about how we distinguish between major, minor, and maintenance releases, make sure to check out KB#1059 - When should I update?