ProGet 4.6.4 Has Been Released
We just shipped ProGet 4.6.4. It's a maintenance release of ProGet 4.6 which means that there is minimal risk to upgrading from an earlier 4.6. However, if you're planning to upgrade from a version prior to 4.6, make sure to read the appropriate upgrade notes.
To install or upgrade, simply download ProGet and run the installer.
Here's what we changed between 4.6.3 and 4.6.4:
- PG-695 - Improve npm connector indexing performance
- PG-692 - FIX: Formatting for multiple links on feed management page is incorrect
- PG-691 - FIX: Create Connector button should be visible even if not logged in
- PG-685 - FIX: Connector ordering in UI is inconsistent on Linux
- PG-686 - FIX: npm search results are incorrect in the UI
- PG-688 - FIX: PostgresException when visiting /reference/api (postgres)
- PG-689 - Disable browser autocomplete for most form fields
- PG-682 - FIX: Exception when manually clearing npm package cache
- PG-683 - FIX: Chocolatey and PowerShell connectors are created as NuGet connectors, causing incorrect icon display
- PG-684 - Render Chocolatey release notes as markdown
To learn more about how we distinguish between major, minor, and maintenance releases, make sure to check out KB#1059 - When should I update?