ProGet 4.6.5 Has Been Released
We just shipped ProGet 4.6.5. It's a maintenance release of ProGet 4.6 which means that there is minimal risk to upgrading from an earlier 4.6. However, if you're planning to upgrade from a version prior to 4.6, make sure to read the appropriate upgrade notes.
To install or upgrade, simply download ProGet and run the installer.
Here's what we changed between 4.6.4 and 4.6.5:
- PG-704 - FIX: Vulnerability versions can display as "invalid" if there are multiple versions without any ranges
- PG-702 - FIX: By default, only warnings or errors should be logged
- PG-703 - FIX: Connector sort order should match initial sort ordering after adding/deleting a connector
- PG-698 - FIX: "Unlist Package" button does not change on unlist
- PG-697 - FIX: Log messages may be duplicated, particularly for errors captured in feed-specific APIs
- PG-696 - FIX: Enable Feeds.RecordPackageDeployments By Default
To learn more about how we distinguish between major, minor, and maintenance releases, make sure to check out KB#1059 - When should I update?