ProGet 4.6.6 Has Been Released
We just shipped ProGet 4.6.6. It's a maintenance release of ProGet 4.6 which means that there is minimal risk to upgrading from an earlier 4.6. However, if you're planning to upgrade from a version prior to 4.6, make sure to read the appropriate upgrade notes.
To install or upgrade, simply download ProGet and run the installer.
Here's what we changed between 4.6.5 and 4.6.6:
- PG-707 - Improve log deletion performance
- PG-708 - Do not log errors to the ProGet error log if the NuGet client attempts to download a package that does not exist in a particular feed since it may be configured to pull from multiple
- PG-709 - Clarify message on delete feed dialog about local packages not being deleted on disk
- PG-713 - Provide alternate instructions for npm scoped packages
- PG-715 - FIX: Some NuGet clients cause "Cannot Access Disposed Object" events to be logged
- PG-706 - FIX: Friendly error pages are not displayed in some environments instead of IIS error page
To learn more about how we distinguish between major, minor, and maintenance releases, make sure to check out KB#1059 - When should I update?