ProGet 4.7.11 Has Been Released
We just shipped ProGet 4.7.11. It's a maintenance release of ProGet 4.7 which means that there is minimal risk to upgrading from an earlier 4.7. However, if you're planning to upgrade from a version prior to 4.7, make sure to read the appropriate upgrade notes.
To install or upgrade, simply download ProGet and run the installer.
Here's what we changed between 4.7.10 and 4.7.11:
- PG-1024 - FIX: Docker API endpoint URL is displayed incorrectly
- PG-1023 - Remove UA string requirement for Docker API
- PG-1022 - FIX: Maven feed endpoint URL is displayed incorrectly
- PG-1020 - Improve handling of build metadata for upack versions
- PG-1019 - FIX: npm connectors fail to synchronize if the package modification time is missing
- PG-1018 - FIX: Exception thrown after upack download if Record Package Deployments is enabled
- PG-1017 - Connectors overview page is no longer accessible to users with no permissions
- PG-1016 - FIX: Universal feeds do not display the option to set the drop path
- PG-1015 - FIX: NormalizedVersion cannot be used in NuGet queries
To learn more about how we distinguish between major, minor, and maintenance releases, make sure to check out KB#1059 - When should I update?