ProGet 4.7.7 Has Been Released
We just shipped ProGet 4.7.7. It's a maintenance release of ProGet 4.7 which means that there is minimal risk to upgrading from an earlier 4.7. However, if you're planning to upgrade from a version prior to 4.7, make sure to read the appropriate upgrade notes.
To install or upgrade, simply download ProGet and run the installer.
Here's what we changed between 4.7.6 and 4.7.7:
- PG-766 - Optional connector metadata cache to improve connector query performance
- PG-765 - FIX: npm /-/all should not assume client can handle gzip compressed responses
- PG-764 - Add ability to edit/set tags in the UI for npm packages
- PG-763 - Improve support for URL encoded NPM package names
- PG-762 - FIX: npm packages installed via a drop path are not tagged as latest
- PG-761 - FIX: Docker feeds compute digests incorrectly for signed images
- PG-760 - Include cached packages in vulnerability reports
- PG-758 - FIX: Maven feeds require artifact filenames to be artifactId-version
- PG-759 - FIX: Add Package button is visible even when no feeds are defined
- PG-757 - FIX: Feeds_SetFeedProperty has wrong argument name (Linux only)
To learn more about how we distinguish between major, minor, and maintenance releases, make sure to check out KB#1059 - When should I update?