Following is our standard "clickthrough" license agreement. This is presented before installing BuildMaster.
If you would prefer additional terms or an otherwise customized license agreement, we are amicable to negotiation for sales of 50 or more licenses.
This is a legally binding agreement and, like all contracts, you should read it carefully. Fortunately, we chose to use 300 words of plain English instead of legalese for this agreement, so hopefully it won't be too painful for you.
If you install or otherwise use BuildMaster, then you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement. If you don't like the terms - or do not have the authority to accept the terms - then don't install or use BuildMaster.
- BuildMaster is protected by all applicable local and international copyright laws.
- BuildMaster is licensed, not sold, and this license agreement grants you limited rights to use BuildMaster. You may not redistribute, sublicense, or transfer this license or rights.
- A valid license key from Inedo is required to use BuildMaster. You may not circumvent this requirement, nor any of the restrictions imposed by the license key, such as time limitations, feature limitations, etc.
- The installer will automatically request a license key for you during installation.
(a) A "BuildMaster (Free)" key grants you a limited license that does not expire.
(b) A "BuildMaster Enterprise Edition Trial" key grants you a limited license for 45 days that may only be used for trial or evaluation purposes.
- You may only use your license key for a single installation of BuildMaster. However, you are also permitted to use your license key for an additional "non-production" installation of BuildMaster (e.g., to test version upgrades, extensions, deployment plans), provided that the users for both installations are covered by the license key.
- BuildMaster is provided "as is" with no warranties. You assume all risk when installing or using BuildMaster.
- You will not hold us liable for any damages that arise from installation or use of BuildMaster.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Ohio. The state and federal courts located in Cuyahoga County will have sole jurisdiction any such dispute and you agree to irrevocably submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.