Marketing Associate (#061)
We're a software products company whose products (BuildMaster, ProGet, and Otter) are built for development and IT organizations. This means that our customers and end-users are not just developers, but passionate developers who want to change their company for the better. It's a sophisticated and enthusiastic audience, and we need marketing professionals who are up to the challenge of working in this space.
The Day to Day
We're looking for a motivated, entry-level candidate to work out of our Berea, Ohio offices (sorry, no telecommuting for this position). Your day-to-day would include things like...
- Respond to basic inquiries regarding Inedo products
- Answer non-technical questions
- Prepare quotes and invoices as needed
- Conduct correspondence with customers and representatives
- General Administration tasks
- Research competitor product and services
- Other projects as assigned
Your bullet points should be a fairly close match to these bullet points:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Resourceful and able to work independently with little or no direction from management
- Solid organization and project management skills
- Able to juggle multiple projects with multiple deadlines
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (namely Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Strong desire to learn and understand new technologies and methodologies
- Interest in Technology products
Although we're a small team, we offer employees all of the standard benefits you'd expect (health care, retirement, etc.), along with a great environment to learn and grow.