– yes; I'm currently doing the following:
- Create an application package (by using the standard "Package" target in my "Build .NET MSBuild Project" action)
- Create a BuildMaster build artifact (i.e. create an archive file containing the application package and ancillary files)
- Deploy the build artifact to a folder on the build server.
- Run Web Deploy (msdeploy.exe) via a "Execute Command Line" action to deploy the application package (in the folder to which the artifact was deployed in ) to the relevant server(s) for the environment.