We (Inedo) are a software product company that makes several popular automation tools that help organizations implement DevOps practices. Although we’re a small company, our products power the software delivery of some of the largest enterprises in the world, as well as countless other retail, government, medical, and financial institutions.
If you join Inedo, you’ll be part of a team guided by a distinctive cultural philosophy (Chōwa) characterized by self-advocacy, working efficiently, and always striving for improvement. Inedo offers enormous potential for you to try new things, take on new roles, and challenge yourself in exciting ways.
We are seeking a talented, early career Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our growing Marketing & Communications team. They will work with business leaders and stakeholders to manage projects, research and report, help manage our CMS and CRM systems, and become an integral part of our team.
Success at Inedo is guided by our philosophy of Chōwa. Therefore, an ideal candidate exudes product ownership, career advancement, energy and passion, is constantly seeking to engage new audiences, and proactively invests themselves into creative content projects and updates.
- Manage assigned projects within scope, timeline, and budget
Conduct and analyze market research; identify specific markets and target applicable audiences
Maintain and develop communication programs that effectively promote the organization through social media, newsletters, emails, etc.
Contribute to blog and other content as needed
Build and maintain lists and reports in our CRM systems related to marketing
Assists on assigned marketing projects within scope, timeline and budget
Control the company’s marketing automation and assist in lead generation programs
- Responsible for planning and content creation for social media presence; lead social media growth by scheduling regular posts and interactions within online communities
- Contribute to our various websites including content creation, site updates/development, troubleshooting, analytics, and so on
- Leverage data available via Google Analytics and other platforms to support creation of reports on impact of the e-commerce, email marketing, and digital advertising programs; recommend opportunities to improve
- Manage internal and external resources to meet assigned objectives
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field and 1-2+ years of experience in digital marketing (B2B environment strongly preferred)
- Experience administering a Marketing Automation solution (e.g., HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot); HubSpot is strongly preferred
- Experience with CMS (WordPress strongly preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to communicate “up the chain” confidently and independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Experience using social media for brand growth and awareness
Project management experience
Customer service experience (or other customer-facing role)
HubSpot Academy certifications
- Google Analytics and AdWords certifications
- Advanced knowledge of WordPress and HubSpot