Romp License Agreement
Following is our standard license agreement. If you would prefer additional terms or an otherwise customized license agreement, we are amicable to negotiation for sales of 50 or more licenses.
This is a legally binding agreement and, like all contracts, you should read it carefully. Fortunately, we chose to use 220 words of plain English instead of
legalese for this agreement, so hopefully it won’t be too painful for you.
If you install or otherwise use Romp, then you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement. If you don’t like the terms – or do not have the authority to accept the terms —
then don’t install or use Romp.
- Romp is protected by all applicable local and international copyright laws.
- Romp is licensed, not sold, and this license agreement grants you limited rights to use Romp. You may not redistribute, sublicense, or transfer this license or rights.
- Romp is provided “as is” with no warranties. You assume all risk when installing or using Romp.
- You can run Romp in any manner you see fit, but may not modify it or redistribute it.
- You will not hold us liable for any damages that arise from installation or use of Romp.
This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Ohio. The state and federal courts located in Cuyahoga County will have sole jurisdiction any such dispute and you agree to
irrevocably submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.