CI/CD on Self-Hosted Docker
Made Simple with BuildMaster
Realizing big benefits of Docker comes with big challenges. How to use BuildMaster to simplify.
Docker adoption continues to grow, and for good reason. Containers offer improved portability, easier scalability, enhanced isolation, and simplified deployment and management processes. But with that comes several challenges, especially when you self-host Docker:
- Docker skills are required, but have a steep learning curve
- Container image architecture is complex and unintuitive
- Nearly everything requires mastering CLI commands
- Hosting private container images with CI/CD is challenging
BuildMaster and ProGet can help. Join Inedo’s founder and CEO on September 13, 2023 (11AM EDT) to learn about best practices and techniques for implementing CI/CD pipelines for Docker.
- Self-hosted Docker can be much easier than many think
- Containerizing Applications without requiring everyone to use Docker
- CI/CD pipeline considerations for containerized applications
- Simple, no-code Deployments of your Docker containers across environments
- Effectively Managing Runtime Configuration
- Restricting access to view and edit secrets for your containers
About the Webinar Presenter
Alex Papadimoulis is the Founder and CEO of Inedo. He’s also an author and international speaker, as well as an organizer of DevOps Days.
An engineer at heart, Alex stays “on the front lines,” working alongside Inedo’s engineers to create and improve upon our products.
He also frequently meets with customers to learn more about the problems they face and how to solve their problems better.
What people have said about Inedo Webinars
“The insightful tips and hands-on demonstrations was super helpful to our .NET projects”
— Laura Mitchell, Lead Developer at SoftTech Solutions
“We’ve procrastinating migration until we saw Inedo’s webinar.”
— Sofia Rodriguez, Systems Architect at ByteCraft Innovations
“Must follow Inedo’s webinar if you are Windows &/or On-prem house.”