BuildMaster 5.3.5 Has Been Released
We just shipped BuildMaster 5.3.5. It's a maintenance release of BuildMaster 5.3 which means that there is minimal risk to upgrading from an earlier 5.3. However, if you're planning to upgrade from a version prior to 5.3, make sure to read the appropriate upgrade notes.
To install or upgrade, simply download BuildMaster and run the installer.
Here's what we changed between 5.3.4 and 5.3.5:
- BM-2193 - FIX: Variable predicate for legacy plans does not evaluate v5.3 cascaded variables correctly
- BM-2192 - FIX: Do not allow periods to be used in template names
- BM-2190 - Allow changing the release template after the release is created
- BM-2191 - FIX: Target date displayed on Release Details should display a short date and does not use the correct timezone
- BM-2189 - Ignore spaces in extension names when comparing results found from the Inedo Den to determine latest version
- BM-2118 - All Applications Page: Show Only Environments Used in Pipelines in Application Group
- BM-2188 - Add Convert to Inedo Agent Option for IIS-based Legacy Agents
- BM-2186 - FIX: Deploy Artifact action should include empty directories contained within the artifact
- BM-2185 - FIX: Create-ReleasePackage Operation May Not Set Package Variables
- BM-2184 - FIX: Release template variable checkboxes should coalesce description and name
- BM-2183 - FIX: PsCall output arguments may not bind correctly depending on the type of the target
To learn more about how we distinguish between major, minor, and maintenance releases, make sure to check out KB#1059 - When should I update?