BuildMaster 5.4.2 Has Been Released
We just shipped BuildMaster 5.4.2. It's a maintenance release of BuildMaster 5.4 which means that there is minimal risk to upgrading from an earlier 5.4. However, if you're planning to upgrade from a version prior to 5.4, make sure to read the appropriate upgrade notes.
To install or upgrade, simply download BuildMaster and run the installer.
Here's what we changed between 5.4.1 and 5.4.2:
- BM-2253 - FIX: Release Template JSON View May not Save
- BM-2252 - FIX: Deployment/Prompted Variables May Not Appear for Appropriate Pipeline Stage
- BM-2251 - FIX: PlanEditor may not display all powershell script assets available
- BM-2250 - FIX: PlanEditor error when adding template variables
- BM-2247 - FIX: Configuration Variables with Nested Maps Do Not Process Properly
- BM-2246 - FIX: Build Output Reports May Throw Error When Incorrect Casing is used in Index File
To learn more about how we distinguish between major, minor, and maintenance releases, make sure to check out KB#1059 - When should I update?