ProGet 4.7.10 Has Been Released
We just shipped ProGet 4.7.10. It's a maintenance release of ProGet 4.7 which means that there is minimal risk to upgrading from an earlier 4.7. However, if you're planning to upgrade from a version prior to 4.7, make sure to read the appropriate upgrade notes.
To install or upgrade, simply download ProGet and run the installer.
Here's what we changed between 4.7.9 and 4.7.10:
- PG-1014 - FIX: npm package bulk import may cause service crash
- PG-1013 - Support for NPM connectors that don't provide the search API
- PG-1012 - Support for NPM feeds that authenticate via email address
- PG-1005 - Error installing SQL Express on 32-bit versions of Windows
- PG-1004 - Installer does not always detect presence of IIS
- PG-1011 - FIX: Download_Count column is not getting incremented when a Docker image is requested
- PG-1010 - Add support for Windows images in Docker feeds
- PG-1009 - Add resetadminpassword command to ProGet.Service.exe
- PG-1008 - FIX: Assigning licenses to a package incorrectly validates URLs
- PG-1007 - FIX: npm packages sometimes use outdated license information
- PG-1006 - FIX: Feeds_SetLastSyncDate fails on Linux
To learn more about how we distinguish between major, minor, and maintenance releases, make sure to check out KB#1059 - When should I update?